Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Friday, December 18, 2009

"I Do"

I'm going back a couple of years to the best day of my life... our wedding!  And I'm speaking for Tony that it was the best day of his life as well... :)
It was absolutly perfect in everyway - well besides the preacher calling Tony 'Todd', the sound of Baby Got Back playing during our vows from the reception above us, and our North Carolina blue Powercat cake.  Good thing I wasn't a bridezilla (my mom might say differently).  All jokes aside, it was AMAZING to have all of our family and friends there to celebrate the day that we married our best friend!  
I'll post some pictures below.  Actually, looking back - the pictures were the worst part of the day!  I just wanted to get married!!! (and of coarse get the party started)
Another HUGE thanks to both of our parents and friends who did so much making it all happen!






1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! It was a blast reading it! Laughing that Margo took most of the blog space, it will be interesting to see when kids come along... Of course there was that doggie day care exposure... Love you guys bunches! Mom

    ReplyDelete