Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Tony's Birthday
KSU vs. KU in basketball and Tony's Birthday. For him, these are the two most important days every year... and this year they were combined. We headed to Manhattan bright and early on that Saturday to watch Game Day (which was in Manhattan) at Kites - our home away from home. Tony's parents met us to take us to lunch and back to his gma's to open presents. Around 3:30 we headed back to Kites to snag a table for the game. Tony and his dad were actually going to the game, but Valerie and I were going to fight the crowd at Kite's. 'Crowd' is an understatement, it was more like completely over capacity with people hanging out of the windows... I have never seen it so busy!! And I have had my fair share of days in Kites. Somehow we got a table in a corner and watched the game there with a lot of my friend's I hadn't seen for a while. Even though we didn't come out with a victory in overtime it was fun, but it was crazy! Valerie, you were such a sport!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment