Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blueberry Heaven

I was craving something sweet last night and decided to make a dessert.  It was amazingly easy and amazingly wonderful. 
Make it tonight.  Or tomorrow.  Or this weekend.

Blueberry pie filling (21 oz. can) - you could use whatever flavor you want I'm sure

Yellow cake mix (9.oz)
Chopped Pecans (1/4 cup)
Melted Butter (1/4 cup)

Ice Cream

Put pie filling in crock, sprinkle with cake mix, pecans, and drizzle with butter. I also sprinkled on some oats that added a little texture.  Cook for 3 hours on high or until top is brown and cooked. Serve with ice cream.

Makes 4-6 servings.

3 comments:

  1. We do this with white cake mix and apple pie filling.... I have never thought of adding pecans or oats.... Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mouth started watering as I read this! I must make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 hours!? That would be the longest I have ever cooked something in the oven in my life:)

    ReplyDelete