Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween at Arrowhead

We spent our Halloween out at Arrowhead to watch the Chiefs vs. Chargers.  It was one hell of a game! 

I'd like to mention the fact that Chief's fans scare me.  They are in. sane.  Especially on Halloween.  I have no idea what possessed what I felt was the majority of people to dress up super skanky when it was freezing out and they were attending a football game.  Fishnet hose? Check.  Tube top dresses?  Check.  High Heels?? Check. Check. Check. 
Craziness.
I should have taken pictures, but I was too shocked to work my camera.





Our seats were fab.  Tony got them from a guy he refers patients to.  They had to go trick-or-treating with their kids... we did not.

Andie informed me that these are called 'rowdy towels'.  She loved her some rowdy towel that night!


I'm sure the boys were annoyed b/c we were doing this...



We left with about 5 minutes left in the game to beat traffic.  The game ended up going to overtime and the Chiefs pulled out a win.  I wish we would have stayed until the end, but it would have taken us 2 hours to get out of the parking lot.  Which looked like this....


I rest my point.  Chief's fans are in. sane.



No comments:

Post a Comment