Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Monday, December 5, 2011

Heavenly Baked Potato Soup

Happy December!  Please make this soup soon.  Like pick up the ingrediants over your lunch break soon.

Tony and I were both super impressed with this recipe.  I might even go as far as saying it was better than Panera's baked potato soup.  Gasp, I know. 


8 cups diced potatoes

1/2 large onion, chopped
6 chicken bouillon cubes
5 cups water
1 - 10 ¾ ounce can of condensed cream of chicken soup
1 - 8 ounce package of cream cheese

Bacon, cheese, and green onions for garnish - optional

Combine potatoes, onion, water, bouillon, and chicken soup in the crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender. Add cream cheese to crock pot and blend with wisk. Top with bacon and parsley or onions before serving.
Makes enough for about 6 people.  Tony and I had it for leftovers and it was even better.

1 comment:

  1. You had me at cream cheese and Panera! This looks freakin' delish!

    ReplyDelete