I was tagged as part of a "Get to Know You" series for bloggers. In order to participate, you're supposed to share 11 things about yourself, and then answer the 11 questions that the blogger wants to know about you.
11 things about me. Here We Go!! (Bud Light Commercial insert here)
1. I watch entirely too much television. Anything that has to do with reality tv or people being kicked off? I'm in. Any trashy guilty pleasure tv? I'm really in. Anything on Bravo? Absolutely. I secretly hope my friends and I could star in the Real Housewives of KC someday. In all reality, I just want to meet Andy Cohen and be besties.
2. I am deathly afraid of sharks. To the point I won't go in the ocean past my knees and about had a mental breakdown when Tony made me go on the catamaran in Mexico. It's weird, I know, but I would rather jump out of a plane with a parachute than scuba dive. Emily told me the other day that you are 100 times more likely to die from being stepped on by a cow, than you are to be eaten by a shark. I'm not sure where this stat came from, but I do find it ironic that I live in Kansas...
3. I wish I was more active. I want to be one of those people who love to run, go the gym, or even walk the dog. I'm just not. I love playing sports and doing entertaining things, but to just put on my
4. I love love love my new job. Not to sounds like one of those annoying people... but I really do. I'm doing the same thing for the same boss basically, but we are in a new office, new enviornment, and around a lot of fun people. It makes me realize how much a good work enviornment can really make a difference.
5. I've never worn red lipstick. I really wish I could pull it off, but I'm more of a clear glossy kind of girl.
6. I'm super embarrassed that my husband is a dentist and I have terrible teeth. I had braces in middle school, got a retainer I never wore, and then got invisaline in College that I didn't finish. I wish they were straighter and prettier. It's like an automatic response whenever someone asks what my husband does, I tell them, and they look directly at my mouth. Womp.
7. I hate fried chicken. Hate it.
8. My favorite vegetable is okra. Fried okra to be specific, which kind of takes the healthyness out of it.
9. If I wasn't named Callie, I was going to be KC. Which is now my friend's dog's name. While Callie is still a dog name, I'm glad she picked that one.
10. In general, I'm an opptomistic person. I like to always hope for the best and think everything is going to be okay. Some (my husband) would like to say I'm not a realist. Example: K-State could be down by 10 in a game with 2 minutes left and I'm still holding out for the upset. I don't give up easily.
11. I don't really like going to the movies. I would much rather rent one, pour a glass of wine, and sit on my couch.
Now for the questions from Lauren:
1. Whole Foods or Traders Joes?
TJ's totally. Only the one in Missouri b/c of the wine. Duh.
2. If you could sing one song in front of a large audience, what would it be and why?
No questions asked - Vanilla Ice. I'm quite the rapper when I'm wasted, or so I think. If there's Kareoke, I'm singing Vanilla Ice. Get out of my way.
3. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Ew, I don't like this question. If I had to chose, it would be to make new ones. That's hard!!
4. Who or what inspires you and why?
My mom. She is a superwoman. She is so active, busy, creative, and yet always makes time to be there and help other people. She's never put herself before anyone, and I appreciate her so much. Love you mom!!
5. If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who’d win?
I have NO idea. Since Abe's nickname was 'honest Abe', I would like to think he would, but the first president would probably put up a hell of a fight.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Back to the Greek Islands. Beautiful and stunning. Or Ireland. Amazing pubs.
7. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Marriage. (Lol- that's not supposed to sound bad, I'm just meaning that no matter what would happen, it would be the hardest.)
8. Would you ever consider being a contestant on the Bachelor?
This is so funny considering when I went to the auditions with Emily, we both ended up in the article in 435 South Magazine. And yes I was already married.
I'm not sure I could handle it. I don't like catty mean girls, or crazies. And I'm not really all about fighting for a guy's attention.
9. Glee or Smash? Glee. I'm so behind by a few seasons though...
10. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
To travel wherever in the speed of light. Basically like Dorothy on the Wizard of Oz. I could handle wearing pumps everday.
11. Coffee or tea?
Tea. I'm currently having a cup as I type.
Now the 11 questions, I want you to answer:
1. Favorite moment in College?
2. Have you ever bought anything from Etsy?
3. Favorite Pinterest project or recipe?
4. What is your favorite sound?
5. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
6. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
7. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
8. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received?
9. What story does your family always tell about you?
10. If you won a shopping spree of your choice, what store would you choose?
11. Channing Tatum or Bradley Cooper?
TAG YOU'RE IT:
Dash O' Lindsay
It's a Sawyer Thing
Moore's On The Move
My Life As A Mrs.
Kala
Sunflower State of Mind
Fun! Hope you don't mind that I'm following. Gina introduced me to your blog a while ago. :) Just started blogging myself.
ReplyDeleteTiffany
www.thejonescoffeehouse.blogspot.com
OMG... you were featured in an article on "The Bachelor"... that's some major cool points in my book ;)
ReplyDelete