Almost a month ago (I know), we headed to Vegas for my cousin's 21st bday with the girls of the family. I feel like I was just there for my 21st. It's only been about 8 years. Yikes!
When I think about Vegas, I think about sun, drinks, and roulette. When we got there, it was 55 degrees and rainy. Ew.
But here's how we arrived in Vegas...
After we headed to our hotel to drop off our bags, we stopped at a slot machine and then went straight to the Bingo parlor. If you've never played Bingo in Vegas, please do so ASAP. It's one of my favorite things to do. Partly because of the people watching, fanny packs, and lucky trolls, but also because of the free drinks and the evil looks we always get. Bingo regulars are not fond of new comers who find the whole thing absolutely hilarious.
 |
| Gma won $400! |

 |
| Mom and I |
 |
| Mother of bday girl, Bday girl & Gma |
 |
| The aftermath.... |
We ended up playing 3 rounds of Bingo with some gambling in between before we headed back to the hotel to eat pizza and get ready. My aunt found out that Bridget was wearing a sequin dress and ended up buying sequin dresses in different colors for everyone else. So here's what you get on your 21st when you go out with my family....
 |
| Getting carded. Ignore the super creeper in the back. |
 |
| Where else can you play beer pong in sparkly dresses besides Vegas? |
Bridget and I ended up beating a team of boys who were distraught about it. Don't mess with Kansas girls.
The next day it was a lot warmer out and we all headed to the pool and shopping. We stayed at the Flamingo and they have an amazing pool! Highly recommended.
Here's the wasted couple in front of us. Well, I'm not even sure they were a couple... the wasted make out partners in front of us. That is a bucket on his head and she is straddling him, in case you can't get a good look.
 |
| Bar outside our hotel |
 |
| This was taken after my aunt kept yelling, 'get a picture with the big balls!!' |
 |
| $1 Margs |
 |
| Some roulette at O'Shays. Please notice our chips in front of us...we were all doing very well |
 |
| Thanks to this that kept hitting! |
 |
| Wedding chapel. I swear it was the same one on Friends. |
 |
| Martini bar at our hotel after a long day of walking around |
Out for the last night... wish we would have had one more day/night. Always such a fun trip with the girls I love!!
 |
| Muah! |
I feel like I say this every time you do a post about your family, but I'm kind of obsessed. Cutest family ever. Looks like a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteOh all of you blonde bomb shells!! Next trip I'm really sneaking in your suit case and has it really been 8 years since you turned 21?!!
ReplyDelete