Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Friday, June 8, 2012

TGIF

It's almost the weekend.  I'm sitting at work dying of boredom and counting down the minutes. 
 You see, I usually go to happy hour with my bosses on Friday afternoons.  We have our own table at Fred P. Otts.  They know my order and bring me my cold Bud Light with a lime when I walk in the door. 
But today?  Today my bosses are gone.  And I'm stuck at work.  Without that cold Bud Light with a lime. 

Note: A Bud Light with a lime is NOT a Bud Light Lime.  I'm glad we clarified that.

We are off to a graduation party and I'm hoping to get some pool time in at some point.  I hope I don't blind the public.  I am whiter than my dog. 

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment