Then last night, a whole tire fell off/busted off the back of our riding lawnmower as Tony was finishing up the yard. Someone is going to have to come pick it up and put a new axel on it. (do I sound like I know what I'm talking about?) This doesn't really directly effect me, but when your husband is pissed, everybody's pissed.
And our new dishwasher doesn't dry things. It's being fixed, but I'm adding it to the list b/c I've heard bad things happen in 3's. Are we done yet?
I was telling Margo yesterday about how I needed an attitude adjustment.
I come into work this morning and this is what I see:
It's an assortment of different N/A beers from my boss.
Talk about a mood changer.
It's the little things....

You have the best job ever! When you get yourself a new phone - send me pics of your baby bump!
ReplyDelete