Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Lindsay and Scott got married this weekend!  It was such a fun weekend seeing everyone and catching up.  Here's a few pics! 

Started out the afternoon at Rockabelly...

Got to stop off at 509 (Tony's old house) for a few brews...

Rehersal dinner @ Kites Banquet Room...

We stopped by Kites after the ceremony for a quick drink before the reception...


 

Wally Judge and Rodney McGruder at After Hours.  Story:  Tony tells me he saw McGruder walk by Kites... Emily and I run sprint out the door and down the street yelling 'Rodney Rodney!!'  He is adorable and my favorite.  Then I noticed that Wally was next to him (how I missed that I have no idea... he is 7')


Margo had a rough weekend too... 

We took her to a boarding place in Manhattan where she could run around with other dogs.  Not sure how she would do, Tony and I were a little nervous about it.  (in case you haven't noticed, we love our dog like obsessed parents)  They gave her a report card :) 
Here's what it says: 
Margo played & PLAYED!!! She had a blast with all her friends.  She wrestled from sun up 'til sun down
Yep, sounds about right...
They gave her an A+.  Guess she didn't miss us much.  :)  She was super excited to get home though... this was the position she layed in for at least 5 hours on Sunday. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Margo had a great time, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Poor Marg...you can just tell that she has such a tough life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO much fun! Sad I missed Scott and Linz's big day.

    ReplyDelete