Present #1 - 'what the crap is this? I'm allowed to rip this up??'
'Oh it's a toy. It squeaks! All of my other toys I have torn the squeekers out in 3-5 minutes, lets see how long this one takes'
Present #2 - 'Another one?? Best. day. ever. Screw the squeeker toy, what's in here?'
'A bone a bone a bone!! I'm so tired after my walk, I need to lay down and finish unwrapping'
'I love both of my presents. Stop taking pictures...'
'Seriously, stop taking pictures...'
Look at my pretty toenails. It's my birthday and my mom is crazy. Don't make fun. I'm a little embarrassed, but not as embarrassed as dad will be when he takes me to the vet tomorrow!!







Ahhh your babe is growing up!!! Happy Birthday Margo :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Margo :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Bentley & Harlee
Love the toenails and narrating! Happy 1st Birthday Margo!
ReplyDeleteI love the toenails! I think I have a shade of purple that's going to look really nice on Hazel! Chris will thank you for giving me the idea :)
ReplyDelete