I'm sad and mad. I just received terrible news that the American Idol concert in KC has been cancelled. WHAT??!! How do they do that?? I've already bought my tickets, printed them, and taken off work early that day. That doesn't even compare to what Emily already did - she booked a flight around the concert. Is missing a rehersal dinner on Friday to go to the now non-existant concert, and flying to Colorado for a wedding on Saturday morning at 6 am.
I didn't know they could just cancel shows after people had bought tickets. I mean, I'm sure Bret Michaels did after his medical issues and I guess Elton John did when his band member died... but they re-scheduled.
Ok, this isn't the worst thing that could happen to me, but I am officially effing bummed.
So long sweet Lee... Peace out Mama Sox - I really wanted to hear you sing Alanis Morsette's 'you otta know' again. But that's not going to happen. I think I'll sit at home that night and watch the finale. If only I would have kept it on my DVR.
No comments:
Post a Comment