Ok, so I've been a terrible blogger lately. I'll be better next week, I promise. Right after I get back from VEGAS!! Do I sound like a spoiled rotten child yet? Mexico and Vegas. I know. My beautiful aunt Carrie turned 40 on Monday and that definitely calls for a celebration. What better way to celebrate? Veg, for sure. I haven't packed yet, and we are leaving for the airport at 5:30 am. Think I can just take my bag from Mexico that's still packed in my bedroom? It's like I think we'll get to go back next week if I just don't unpack it. Don't tell me otherwise. Oh and it's going to be 82 in Veg. Jealous yet??
P.S. I know you aren't supposed to publicize online when you are leaving town... just so all you crazy burglars know... my tough hubby and my vicious guard dog will be home. Beware!

Have fun in Vegas - no fair! And I love this picture of Margo :)
ReplyDeleteLucky! (In a Napaleon Dynamite voice of course)
ReplyDelete