Tony ordered meds for Margo from PetMeds.com. When they came, I opened the box to find a Gumby toy in there, too. Tony had seen it online and thought it would be fun for our princess. Ok, he really just needed to add something else to score free shipping, but whatev.
I turned into the worst dog mom ever this year. I forgot about our daughter's birthday. Last year we had a huge party with all of
So when Gumby came in the PetMeds box, we just acted as if we had ordered it for her birthday. She'll never know.
| A bit apprehensive at first |
| But she'll eat anything, so I wasn't worried. |
Mr. Gumby makes me think of that one time at a KSU football game when everyone was calling me 'Blue Gumby'...
I have no idea where they came up with that...
So Happy Late Birthday Margo. I'm a terrible mom. Maybe you'll get to go to daycare twice this week?
Happy belated birthday Margo! I don't know when it will happen, but Hazel and Margo are going to meet one of these days--it's going to be instant friendship :)
ReplyDeleteDaycare is the best invention ever for a dog with energy! Tyson goes once a week (all we can afford....). :) Happy bday Marg!
ReplyDeleteHappy Late BDAY Margs..i think she deserves a double cheezy since her parents forgot about her this year ;)
ReplyDelete