Ever since Tony forced Margo into the lake with him, she's been addicted to water.
Last week when I picked her up from daycare, the guy was like 'she is really wet.' I was thinking, oh no big deal, she probably had just jumped in the pool and right back out. She's not a huge fan of water. Then I saw her. Wet, dripping, smelly, Marg. Running full blast at me. It made it better that I was in my work clothes. And it was over my lunch break... and I didn't have a towel. He went on to tell me that she's the only dog that gets in the pool and never gets out while they are outside. I was surprised to hear that, but don't blame her, it's effing hot outside.
So last night, Tony was watering the yard and Marg needed to take a potty break. Tony didn't think we should let her in the back b/c the sprinkler was on and she'd get wet and messy. I told him she would be too scared to play with it.
I was wrong...
Lol! Totally love this! Margo is a fish just like her Aunt Caitlin!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG. I love this. Ari does the same thing. But watch out because you don't realize how much water they are actually drinking and we've ended up with some pretty horrifying potty messes afterward!!
ReplyDelete