Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Monday, October 10, 2011

Crupper Wedding - Take 2

There are too many pictures to share, and while I wish I could share them all, I'm not that patient with Blogger at times.  It's true, my patience has always been an issue.  Ask my mom.  Once when I called her in college claiming that I wanted to change my major to education to be a teacher, she laughed at me.  Saying I have no patience and would never make it teaching annoying, dirty, annoying, and annoying grade schoolers.  Then I got a gig substitute teaching for extra money... my first day was a 6th grade classroom.  They threw their snacks at me.  No joke, that is an honest to God true story.  I've never stepped foot into another grade school classroom again.  My mom was right. 

Woah tangent!  Back to Emily and Dave.  My favorite pics.  In no particular order.  That wears on my patience too.


View from our room

The smallest Corona's you've ever seen


Coconut drinks.  Seeing a trend here?






Night #2 the dance party got out of control

Pretty bride on the booze cruise





Priceless

Wedding night the dance party got REAL out of control


Funny story.  Day of the wedding, Emily had appointments to get her hair and make up done.  She ended up cancelling both so she could drink by the pool with everyone.  Best bride ever?  Absolutely.





Gorg.


Brothers/Groomsmen

Dave's brother played the mandolin and sang Over the Rainbow



They said their own vowes which was precious.  Hilarious and precious.  Absolutely perfect.


Mariocchi band. 

Friends!


KSU in Mexico - Duh.

Cocktail hour on the beach



















Fav!

Second Fav.  They were so genuinely happy, it was absolutely contagious.


Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Crupper, you two are so perfect together and I am so happy that we got to be a part of the beginning of your new life together.
Love you both!




2 comments:

  1. These pics are amazing…God I love Mexico!

    Congrats to the bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are so awesome!!! Damn I wish we were still there...

    ReplyDelete