On Saturday we did an overhaul clean of our front closet. Believe me, it was so necessary. I should have taken before and after pictures. I found two TWO k-state sweatshirts that I thought I had lost.
Do you want to know what else we found? A K-State starter jacket. Legit starter jacket. I have no idea how it got into our closet. I will tell you that it was Tony's and not mine. I'd like to think his parents brought it up at some point to get it out of their house, and that he hasn't moved it around to 4 different houses since he was... 13.
As we were shuffling through the 28 coats deciding on what we could donate, we had a convo that went like this:
Tony: I feel like I wear most of these jackets still.
Me: Can we at least get rid of the k-state starter jacket?
Tony: Man, that thing carries around lots of memories...
I go to let Margo out in the backyard, as I turn the corner to the living room I hear 'Cal, we can't get rid of this, it's reversible!!!' and then I see this:
You better believe I made him prove that it was reversible. And it is...
I told him we could mail it to Bill if that would make him feel better. In which he replied, 'I think he already has it.'
Sorry folks, everyone is out of luck, it has a new home at the GoodWill. If you hurry, you might be able to still get your hands on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment