After the event was over one of the guys said 'did you know Brodie Croyle was here?' I'll admit that I didn't recognize him but I did think this one guy looked familiar and it turns out that was him. He looks totally different without a helmet full of dirt. Like I've said before, I have issues with 'famous' people. It's a good thing I didn't know that was him while I was pouring his beer or I probably would have said something completely inappropriate like the time Trent Green sat beside me at church and I had him autograph my Easter program... true story. Did I mention it was during a prayer? See, I'm totally inappropriate.
Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Inappropriate
Last night I was asked to help out bartending at a Duck's Unlimited auction again. Emily and I only had to pour the beer, which started out foamy rough. We got the hang of it pretty fast and even had a few 'nice pour' s. We were listening.
After the event was over one of the guys said 'did you know Brodie Croyle was here?' I'll admit that I didn't recognize him but I did think this one guy looked familiar and it turns out that was him. He looks totally different without a helmet full of dirt. Like I've said before, I have issues with 'famous' people. It's a good thing I didn't know that was him while I was pouring his beer or I probably would have said something completely inappropriate like the time Trent Green sat beside me at church and I had him autograph my Easter program... true story. Did I mention it was during a prayer? See, I'm totally inappropriate.
After the event was over one of the guys said 'did you know Brodie Croyle was here?' I'll admit that I didn't recognize him but I did think this one guy looked familiar and it turns out that was him. He looks totally different without a helmet full of dirt. Like I've said before, I have issues with 'famous' people. It's a good thing I didn't know that was him while I was pouring his beer or I probably would have said something completely inappropriate like the time Trent Green sat beside me at church and I had him autograph my Easter program... true story. Did I mention it was during a prayer? See, I'm totally inappropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment