Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Uh Oh

Tony called me over lunch saying that he almost hit a dog by our house twice and then witnessed 3 other cars that almost hit it too.  Being the loving dad he is, he had to save it.  With the help of the mailman (I would have loved to see this combo)  he caught her and put her in our backyard with some water.  He was just warning me that if I get home and there's a dog in the backyard, it's okay. 
I hope she's not cute or Marg might have a sister...........

3 comments:

  1. Callie,
    This needs to be your plan to get a Great Dane.....just find one and let it run loose when you know Tony will be outside...and then he will rescue it and it won't have a home so you all will just HAVE to keep it!!

    Best idea ever right!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh is right!! Sounds like you might be making an addition to the fam! What kind of dog is it?? Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony didn't know what kind (yes I was hoping for a Great Dane) but I think he would have known if it was one of those :)
    Will fill you in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete