Here's my reasoning:
1.) It lets her interact with other dogs and wears her the hell out! I would get another dog to keep her company in a second if Tony would let me. Preferably, one of these.**
2.) If we don't, she gets bored and/or mad (jury's still out on that) and we come home to any of the following...
And the list goes on. I don't even take pictures of the not so funny stuff. Last week I came in to discover a plastic grocery bag ripped to shreds. Real Safe. And I won't even go into her underwear obsession. It's always a gamble on what I'm going to find when I open the front door. Usually I keep one eye closed and hope for the best. Sure, we could put her back in her kennel (or remember not to leave my shoes out...), but I feel too bad leaving her in there all day. So I deal with the wrath of Marg. I would take her to daycare everyday if I could afford to! I sure hope I'm a better disciplinary parent someday....
So today Tony loaded her up in his car and drove her to school this morning (half price Mondays), he was back 10 minutes later. They are closed for the holidays. Eff. Wonder what I'll come home to today...
**I'm totally sure I could control one of these beasts, since I'm so good with the medium size dog I have now.





We have a Great Dane and she is by far the SWEETEST and most mild tempered dog either of us has ever had! Definitely recommend them!
ReplyDelete