Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa's Helper

Wrapping gifts tends to be difficult around our house.  Margo insists on helping.  She's really good at it.  The tape is her favorite.


I got this mom...


Ho Ho Ho


When I took the tape away, she decided that she could help with the paper instead.  Would. not. move. out of my way.

Can't wait until you leave the room and forget to pick this up!

Anyone else have Christmas helpers??  Luckily Margo hasn't tried to help unwrap the gifts under the tree...yet.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I feel your pain. I have 2 who think they are wonderful "helpers"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um did you see the pic that Jess took of Louie sitting in front of her lap while she was trying to wrap presents? It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarge and Calypso like to wait until I unroll the paper and then lay on it.... Having little toe nail sized holes on the gifts under my tree gives them character, right?

    ReplyDelete