Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Friday, June 24, 2011

Roger Creager

ROCKS!

Forget the fact that 4 different people asking if my dad and I were married.  And at the point in the song where it says I love younger women the group in front of us turned around and stared at us.  Listen, if I were married to a man as old as my dad, I would have big fake boobs and drive a porshe convertible. 


Knuckleheads, yo. 



Fried pickles and beer.  Nothing goes together better.  Plus, their ranch gave Pizza Hut a run for it's money.  I opened up my dad's eyes to the world of fried pickles.  Believe me, there's no turning back.





That BL is a pounder... which makes that Pabst, huge.



He sings a song called Everclear, which reminds me of Tony and I's first date party together.  Everclear - 1.  Tony- 0.  I like to think he over did it because he was nervous to go with me.  In all reality, he was a 20 year old frat boy.

See where I get my cheeks from...

We had so much fun!  It was an awesome night outside and it was wonderful getting to just hang out with my dad.  I think I'm ready for one of his Austin trips...

Happy Friday.  I hope ya'll are feeling better than me this morning!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I want some fried pickles for breakfast. Secondly, the next time Chris whines when I ask him to go to a concert with me, my response is going to be- "Rob Wilson would do it." Love Roger Creager!

    ReplyDelete