We got back in town from Tony's HS reunion (post to come, believe me it was an experience) on Sunday and headed to my parents for church and dinner. Well, church wasn't at my parents house obviously, but you get what I mean.
Dad cooked us some steaks, zuchinni, mushrooms, and corn on the grill. I love that he cooked dinner on Father's Day. Nice planning, Mom :)
I'm glad he did though, it was delicious. (no offense, mom...)
We snapped some pictures. Don't judge my apperance. I was still feeling the night before a tad.
My mom bought dad some pearl snap cowboy shirts and he was thrilled. Seriously thrilled.
Speaking of cowboys, my dad and I are attending a concert down at the West Bottoms tomorrow night. I have no clue who the band is, but I know if my dad likes them, it's some serious Texan Country. Don't worry I'm taking my camera. It should be interesting. There's a reason why my mom doesn't go to these things. Stay tuned.
Love you Dad! I hope you had a fab Father's Day. Glad we got to celebrate it with you!
Now I have "Cheap bourbon whiskey and pearl snap shirts" stuck in my head!
ReplyDeleteLove the pearl snaps! Mark told us that we were in Austin the same time your dad was...oh how I WISH I would've known that!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Dr. Wilson...he's just the best!
ReplyDeletePearl Snaps are the best :) Rob will look amazing! He always does!
ReplyDelete