Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011

I'm not much of a resolution person.  Mainly b/c I always break them... Like on January 5th. 
I'd like to say I'm going to attempt to work out this year, but I'm 99% sure that's not going to happen, so I'll stick with something easier.  Something I can maybe accomplish. 

1.) Take more pictures. (see previous post) This would really help if I had one of those snazzy nice cameras that people keep getting.  I'm feeling a bit very jealous of you all. (Tony- if your reading this, my birthday is coming up...in May.  Or if you love me, Valentine's Day is next month.)

2.)  Spend money smarter.   Yep, I still use coupons every time I go to the store.  However, I get into a bad habit of justifying spending the 'money that I saved' on other crap.  Like my gorgeous new brown boots... and maybe those fab new black ones too.   Oops! 

Last year I said I would be a better blogger, and I think I've done a good job with that.  Tony said he wouldn't eat french fries, and actually he did a pretty good job! (except when we go to So Long, ya gotta eat those babys!).  We'll try to carry on those this year as well. 

Margo said she would try not to shed as much.  Totally setting herself up for failure.  I told her she should work on not jumping on everyone that walks in the door also.  She laughed snorted and told me that she hasn't been impressed with my training tactics the last year we've been working on this, why should she start now?

No comments:

Post a Comment