Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Monday, January 3, 2011

Fail.

Hello 2011.  Happy New Year everyone! 

I'll start this off by saying I was the worst picture taker over the holidays.  I'm not kidding.  Try finding anyone that was worse.  I have not one picture of anything.  Not. One.  Let's recap all that has happened:  Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, KSU bowl game, NYE, and our party on New Year's Day. 

I blame it partially on being way overserved on Christmas Eve.  Way overserved.  Guess the wine was making me feel extra festive.  I think it was all down hill from there.  Literally.  Right after I fell over backwards getting out of the car when we got home...

Gina and I even took off half day on Thursday for the bowl game and headed to Maloneys.  Even though that didn't end well, we had a blast and no pictures to prove it.  However, anyone that knows Gina and I knows not to doubt that. :)

I thought I might have taken some pictures on New Year's Eve at Kirk and Gina's house, but after checking my camera I realized that was false hope. 

Here's what I did find...





Have you ever done the Saltine Challenge?  Try eating 7 Saltines in one minute.  It can't be done.  I think Tony and Chris got through 4. 
This is what watching endless episodes of Tosh.O on New Year's Day will lead to.

Glad I caught the important things on camera during the holidays of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment