I would occasionally send my hubby, the cat lover, pictures like this to persue him... at one time (after a little help from his friend Vern, and I'm sure some brews) I almost thought I had won.
Then I think I scared him off by sending him either one of these pictures via email...
I'm sure the convo went something like this.
Tony - 'We are not having a dog that can eat our baby'
Me - 'It's like having a live in babysitter!!'
Needless to say, I did not get my great dane. One day folks, one day.
So the whole purpose of this post is because I ran across this blog today - Things Great Danes Eat. Freaking Hilarious!! Margo doesn't look so bad after reading these stories. Is it bad that it kinda makes me still really want one??? Can you imagine if we had crazy 'i'll eat anything that's on the floor' Marg AND a great dane... I'd have to become a stay at home mom.



Hey Cal-
ReplyDeleteA Great Dane is the only kind of dog I have ever wanted too! They are so loving! The only problem - the hubster! So if you ever figure out a way to sell Tony, please let me know!!
Oh and that first pic of the GD sleeping on the chair is fabulous! I love it.