Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

De Lish

If you are ever in the area of 119th and Nall - STOP.  Actually go into the new little area called Park Place by Town Center.  Cutest little area ever, by the way.  You have got to grab a cupcake from Cup Cake A La Mode.   Any of you that know me, know that I could totally go without dessert.  No, I don't hate puppies too, I just don't have a big sweet tooth.  My mom on the other hand...............  tray of brownie's for lunch?  (I'm not kidding).  Anyways, my boss took me here a couple of weeks ago to get a cupcake b/c I am such a good employee, I'm sure of it.  Here are my choices:  Well, the vanilla choices... I'm still not a big chocolate fan.  Shush. 


They are all BEAUTIFUL!  I decided on the Stuffed French Toast (2nd over on the bottom).  Wow, my mouth is seriously watering as I type.  Did you hear me?  A Stuffed French Toast Cupcake! 
Anyways, I haven't been able to get this stinkin' cupcake out of my head for weeks!  I have resisted temptation on going back for the sake of not getting addicted.  But I'm breaking down.  Forget the fact that I'm sure it's at least 1,100 calories.  I'm breaking down. 
I just wanted to warn you all that the next time you see me I may be 440 lbs.  Don't judge.  Just go get a damn cupcake!


2 comments:

  1. Oh what I would do for a cupcake right now :( Yummyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to come to Omaha Cal. We have a cupcake place right in our area:) Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete