This may be T.M.I. for some of you, so I'll apologize now. I'm sorry. Ok, here it goes.
Yesterday Margo was doing her duty in the front yard. Number 2 - which is always a pleasure to watch anyways. Well, she starts walking back towards the house and realizes that she isn't done, so she starts walking really funny and squating numerous times. I tell her to come over to me as I grab a stick thinking I'll just help knock off whatever is stuck. I look down and see a pair of my panties coming out of her bum. Yes, my Victoria's Secret nude thong is hanging out of her rear end. This terrible site is followed by some dry heaving gags on my part. I had to literally pull the panties the rest of the way out with the stick. Of course there is a lady walking by on the sidewalk laughing at me while saying 'ohh that looks fun'. I wanted to throw them at her. It was quite the experience. Tony was not home. I did my part and was Over It. I immediatly ran inside to wash my hands for 15 minutes - even though I didn't touch anything. Needless to say, the poopy panties are still in our front yard (classy). I wonder how many days ago she ate them?
You all should just be thankful I don't have a picture :)
OMG Callie! This story is so funny and gross at the same time! Margo really does eat EVERYTHING! Is it bad that I kinda wish you did have a pic? LOL. Pictures are worth a 1,000 words. HA HA HA.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA.... I can't stop laughing! You deserve a present for having to do that ;)
ReplyDeleteHAHA! thanks for the laugh! i can't imagine having to pull that out but i've definitely had to use the ol' stick trick before!
ReplyDeleteCal that is so funny!!
ReplyDelete