Rehearsal Dinner:
All of the Bmaids - we should have done this earlier before it got so dark.
The beautiful bride putting on her dress! It was gorgeous!!
Some of the Bmaids. I'm happy to report that it only took 2 people to zip me into my dress.
Emily, Christy and I
Emily, Gina, Kala, and I
And then the 'icing' began. If you don't know what icing is... go here. Evidently 'bros' are just supposed to ice 'bros'. However, this night we had our own rules.
Then came the best part of the night. Lacey put a Smirnoff in her garter and Hunter found it when he was already down on one knee. Priceless. Tony has the whole thing on video... I think they could make some money with that!
I had been SO good about not falling for it. I thought I was in the clear. I was wrong. Mitch had the bridal bouquet and asked me who caught it. I said 'Gina, she always catches it'. He's like 'hold this, I'm going to go find her.' So I grab the bouquet... and I feel the cold bottle. Damn! I got got. At least it was cold...
Great times with great people in Great Bend. (sorry, couldn't resist)














Love the last pic of you!!!
ReplyDeleteBAAAHAAAAA! This post is too funny! I love that there was a bunch of 'icing' going on! Sorry you fell for it:) Enjoyed the pics as usual and LOVE your cute flowered print dress.
ReplyDelete