Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Grand Lake

Tony's cousins invited us to Grand Lake for a weekend.  It was basically the same people we went to Chicago with last year.  We had an absolute blast! 

Quick run down. 
This is the only picture I took on Friday.  After being out for hours on the boat we came home, ate dinner, and played shuffleboard in the garage.  Then before bed Tony and I must have missed Margo... I tried to get their dog Scout to sleep with us.  He wouldn't get on the bed and I kept putting him up there and he kept jumping off.  The next morning I was telling Kim this and she's like 'ya, Scout doesn't get on furniture...'  Haha- Whoops! 
Tony & Scout

Saturday we got up and around, started the morning with mimosa's, and headed out on the water.  Some pics from Saturday.
Tony, Joe and Kim

Tony and his cousins.  Tony, Joe, Jake, and Frank

Joe and Jake - the birthday boys!!  Yes, they are twins if you couldn't tell.

We sort of look naked in this pic.  I promise that we were not.  See following picture.

See?  Well, Tony still sort of looks naked...

Yep, there was some icing going on.  Some people were sort of new to icing so it was hilarious.  Everyone couldn't wait to ice Tony when we got there and sure enough, we hadn't even been there an hour and it happened.  This is Joe getting iced... he had been getting everyone all weekend and eventually it backfired on him :)

Oh and some shot-gunning of beers.  I love shot-gunning beers, except for the fact I am horrible at it.  I wish I was better.  I mean I try, but usually 3/4 of the beer ends up all over me instead of in my mouth.  And I still always lose.  Maybe it's my technique... obviously I don't do it properly as shown below.  Jake and Steph have a whole different form going on.  I think I'll try it next time.

And... my favorite picture of the weekend.  If only this picture had sound.  I'm 99.9% sure that everyone was singing Forever Young considering we basically had it on repeat the entire day. I am very happy that I am not in this shot :)

Love the lake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment