We finally found a baby pool for Margo. Nevermind that summer's basically over (based on all of the school supplies and whiny kids I've seen in Walmart), or that we looked ALL over the Kansas City Metro to find one last month for her birthday party. Thanks to her dad's sharp eye while driving by ACE hardware, now we have one and that's all that matters.
So maybe we should have started sooner on the whole 'water fun' business... see progression below.
Just sipping away. Pretty sure she thought it was just a big water bowl.
Some help from dad to get her in. Believe me, she was not going in on her own.
Now some motivation from dad. It went something like this (in a high pitch voice) 'it's okay Margs, it's okay, it's just water, it's okay'. If I could figure out my video camera faster, this part would be much more funny.
Not so sure about The Situation. (yes, I watch Jersey Shore and that was an intended pun)
Anddd........I'm out.
Well worth the $10 I'd say. We'll keep working on it. She likes her baths, so I'm kinda surprised she didn't love this!
It's okay that she's not a swimmer, I hate swimming too. Her dad on the other hand...................





Love it - you can use this pool as a way to bathe her outside!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! We got Aggie a pool too... going to try it out this weekend. She doesn't like baths, so this should be interesting...ha!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! At least she got in it.....Mack wouldn't go within 10 feet of a pool. He is such a scardy cat when it comes to water!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! We have talked about getting Jake a pool because of how hot it has been. Keep us posted with Marg's progress.
ReplyDelete