Before I replay the weekend, I'm going to use last names for Lindsay and Lindsay to avoid confusion...
As mentioned in the previous post, everyone came over to watch the Cats play around noon on Saturday. Siebs played bartender with the bloody mary's and we rooted the cats on to a W. We had reservations at 5:00 at LaBodega*. Super early, but they have a happy hour that ends at 6 and we didn't want to miss that! After some debating on who was going to drive, Emily and I poured ourselves a wine roadie (b/c that's normal?) and jumped into Siebs car. As we are nearing Town Center... BAM... rear ended by the guy behind us. He seriously hit us pretty hard. Please keep in mind that we had 6 people smooshed in the car and Emily and I had RED wine in our cups, that is now ALL over our laps, hair, and FACE. Siebs said she thought I was bleeding. Nope, just a
Sieb's car was fine, minor scratches and thank God the guy had insurance and that Gin knows the ups and downs of fender benders :). What a way to start out the night huh?
We finally got to LaBodega and they offered us the private dining room in the middle of the restaurant. Maybe they felt bad for us, or maybe they could tell by looking at
![]() |
| Biggsy & Gina |
![]() |
| Christy, Em, and I (Surprisingly you can't see the red streaks, but wow I'm pale) |
![]() |
| Our private dining room |
Dinner was followed by Maloney's where Biggs' sister met us and brought us this:
Confused, we looked inside to find THIS:
![]() |
| Hayyy jello shots! |
Then we ended the night at the Red Balloon with some awesome karoke and dancing :) I love that place.
I'll leave you with this picture for interpretation. Who do you think was better off? Gina and her dancing? Or me and my mad camera skillzzz??
![]() |
| No clue who the girl beside Gin is, but she was almost better centered |
*Found a new fav at LaBodega! Fried artichokes stuffed with goat cheese? Yes, please.








Just pictured your red dripping face and started laughing all over again! Halar :) That last pic...WOW!
ReplyDeleteHA HA! Looks like you girls had a blast! I so wish you would have got a pic of your red face:)
ReplyDeleteI <3 LaBodega! I was there over the holidays and fell in love with the fried artichokes too!
ReplyDelete