In lieu of this event, I thought I'd share some pictures of the
![]() |
| Hugh Hefner |
![]() |
| Tiger Woods - This was pre whore scandal. I would have kept my distance had I known what he was up to. |
And Em and I both married George Clooney. I would do it again in a heartbeat. (Sorry Tony)
![]() |
| Em open mouth kissing George |
Please excuse our outfits, this trip was our senior year of college. Remember when gauchos were in style? This particular event took place the day following us going out the night before. We voted for the wax museum over going to sleep. My mom was so proud when she received my 27 calls about 3 minutes apart from each other. Vegas makes you crazy I tell ya!
We are so much older and mature now, I'm sure there will be none of these shenanigans this time...
however I'm not making any promises. Mom, I'll just turn my phone off :)





No comments:
Post a Comment