If you are ever wanting to try a new place for happy hour on a Thursday, go here. It lasts all night. Do you need another reason? Probably not, but if you do I'll tell them to you.
All martini's and wine glasses are $5. All of the bar menu is $5.
The bar menu is small but has some good options:
Blue Cheese Chips
The Best Burger In Town (it looked good, but Tony would have to disagree that it was the best)
BBQ Beef Stack
Gnocchi - artichoke and parmesan
Crab & Artichoke dip
Tony (and almost everyone else at our table) had the burg
My mom and I had the BBQ stack. It was GOOD.
We also had some martini's. I went with the dirty again. I think I'm converted. Loving them!
The service was a bit slow for my liking, but I guess there were 10 of us...
Birthday girl is in the middle with the halo over her head. How fitting!
Fun night with a fun family and I would recommend checking it out on a Thursday for some cheap dinner and drinks!
P.S. Happy Cinco De Mayo!!! Bring on the margaritas!




Sullivan's has the best happy hour! Glad you like dirty martini's because they are super delicious and my absolute fav. The dirtier, the better:)
ReplyDelete