Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sneak Peek of Vegas & a Failure Bake Job

I'm still waiting on my friends to send me their pictures from Vegas so I can do an awesome post... until then, here's a sneak peak.

Here's the bachelorette in all her glory, walking down the Las Vegas strip, shoeless, and carrying a pillow case of beer she named 'Carlos'.  


It gets better folks.


On another note... yesterday I was craving something sweet all freaking day long.  Last night I decided to make Pioneer Woman's Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits. 
Here's how hers looked:



And here's how mine turned out...


Almost the same right?  I baked them and flipped them upside down onto a plate like I thought she told me to.  Apparently, I didn't do it right.  I believe the gooey pineapple topping is supposed to be facing upward.  Never-the-less, they tasted wonderful!  Even though I had to eat them off the platter.  With a spoon. 
I guess this solidifies why I don't bake often.  I think I'll stick with the main courses.

2 comments:

  1. I have so much catching up to do on your blog! Can't wait! The first post in a while and I'm already laughing. This is why I love you so much Cal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for all the Vegas stories - that picture is such a tease!

    ReplyDelete