Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Friday, May 6, 2011

Freshness

You know what I love about Spring and Summer??  Well, besides the sun and warmness, and patios, and margaritas.  The Farmer's Market! 

Here's what we were able to have this week.
Monday we grilled pork kabobs, sweet corn and asaparagus. 



Tuesday we had a cucumber, tomato, and red onion salad with itailan dressing.  And a bbq'd baked potato.



Wednesday we had BLT's with corn on the cob. 



Thursday - well, Thursday we went out for Cinco De Mayo. I had tacos. And corona's.  Which I don't think they sell at the FM.  But they should.

Bring on the fresh veggie's ALL summer long!! 

I'll also share how we have been cooking our corn on the cob because I am currently obsessed with it.

Brush olive oil over the corn, sprinkle with garlic salt and lemon pepper.  Wrap individually in foil and cook on the grill for about 10-15 minutes, turning half way through.  Butter before eating.  YUMMM!

Have a fab weekend!  I guess you all know where I'll be tomorrow morning at 8.  Errr at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment