Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Friday, February 4, 2011

And we're back...

My lovely Emily is getting married to her love bird Dave September 16th... in MEXICO!  Don't have to ask me twice.  I'm just wishing it was next week.

I just realized that I never did an engagement post for them like I did for Gina and Kirk, so here it is.  Plus, it makes me warm thinking about Mexico.  Until I turn around and look out of the window into the white cluster F that is our world right now. 

Sometime before Christmas (I don't know the exact date- deal) Dave popped the question in a carriage on the plaza over a cup of hot chocolate... and schnapps.  Duh.  He had orignally pretended to propose on our last trip to Mexico after a day of drinking.  That was a mean joke, so it's no surprise her response was 'are you for real??' this time :) 

They are getting married on the beach at sunset and decided to forgo the rehearsal dinner and switch it up with a booze cruise.  That's why they are my friends, people. 

I'm so happy for both of them, they are honestly the most loving and genuine couple that I know, who just can not wait to be married. 

Cheers Em and Dave! 


And here they are last time in Mexico...

This may be a little more challenging in a wedding dress...


We all thank you for choosing a destination wedding.  Get me back here A-sap!


Welp, that warmed me up for about 7 whole seconds...

No comments:

Post a Comment