I'm really loving eating vegetarian this month. It's making me eat and try different things that I normally wouldn't.
For the record, I have not cheated once. Not even when lunch was provided during the KSU game and the sloppy joe sliders made me drool, or during the super bowl when the little smokies wrapped in bacon were staring at me and not even Sunday night at my aunt's house when they served burgers and weiners and I ate fruit and a twiced baked potato (or two). I've been super good.
I've been feeling healthier with all of the veggie's I've been intaking. After the first few days, when it felt like all I ate was cheese (cheese pizza, mozz sticks, cheese/jap quesidillas, etc.) Tony made the comment 'you might be the first vegetarian* ever to gain weight'. I thought this was hilarious! And probably true, so since then I've been packing on the veggies instead and loving me some black beans in everything.
I had a dream last week that I was eating a turkey sandwich and realized it too late so I had to spit out the meat. Sick, I know.
Anyone else out there dream about food??
*I'm not calling myself a vegetarian, it's just for the month but maybe longer?
You dream about the things going on in your life. You dream about food and I dream about delivering my own child. When I wake up, I'm a little bummed that I'm still pregnant!
ReplyDeleteCallie- meet Deanna: http://deannadartingschulz.blogspot.com/ Deanna is vegan and went to kstate and loves Frank Martin too and she only blogs when she's at work.
ReplyDeleteI eat a lot of cheese too. And black beans. But definitely more likely to dream about cheese. Glad to hear you're enjoying going veg! It's not so hard, right? :)
ReplyDelete