Note: This was all Tony's doing. Sometimes I think he should have been a teacher. So creative, that boy. He made the comment 'I want Jace to have the best Flat Stanley story out of his class'. He's also competitive...
Stan played in the snow...
Went to work with Dr. Tony... (yes, I'm saying the hangover quote in my head as I type)
![]() |
| Seriously, look at that outfit!! And that is one giant toothbrush... |
![]() |
| KSU shirt. Duh. |
Made some Valentine's gifts...
![]() |
| Don't worry, we mailed the KSU shirt back with him |
Is this not the funniest thing ever?? I about died when I saw the dental mask. Oh, there's a story that goes with the pictures but I don't have it with me. This may not surprise some of you knowing my husband, but it's typed, printed in color, and bound to perfection. I guess we know who's helping our kids with homework...
If it's not the best Flat Stanley trip ever, then I'd like to meet the Teacher Of The Year that topped it.
Kim, you are so lucky I wasn't in charge... The story might have been scribbled on the back of a Metcalf Discount Liquor receipt, and I just might have mailed Margo back with him.








That dental outfit is a riot! I love that Tony did all of this.
ReplyDeleteLaughed all the way through this, but almost died at the Metcalf Discount Liquor receipt. Your future kid's teachers are gonna love you!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA This is so funny! Tell Tony he did a great job. Also love the comment about the liquor store.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, hysterical. My favorite pic of flat Stan is in the snow!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Sorry, my previous comment didn't go through and then it did, but it didn't make sense! So sorry for the two posts!
This. Is. AWESOME!! Hahaha!
ReplyDelete