My brother looks thrilled.
My dad had the day off yesterday, as did the rest of the Kansas City metro (everyone but me), so he decided to make some chili and jalapeno cornbread.
Here's what everyone else's plate looked like:
And here's what mine looked like:
That is a veggie sub from D'Bronx. It was SO good. It came with another half, and I ate that too.
My dad is still super confused on why I'm eating vegetarian this month. Like really confused. I tried to explain it a few different ways, but I'm still not sure he ever got it.
After dinner Tony opened his presents. One of them was cologne. I guess I told my mom the wrong kind and we were going back and forth about it, but we were smelling it and really liked it. As we were putting in our 2cents about what we thought, my brother said 'doesn't it only matter what Tony thinks?' Which made us chuckle. Of coarse not silly, my mom and I's opinion is way more important.
Then we watched the Cats pull off a W against Nebraska. Maybe Wally Judge should have left earlier?? I'm sure going to miss him and those orphan eyes of his though. As long as my love McGrudy doesn't go anywhere I think I'll be okay :)



No comments:
Post a Comment