Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pampering at it's classiest

I'm sure by now you can all tell I'm super classy.  It's posts like these which solidify this statement...

Tony Santa bought me a mani/pedi for Christmas.  Didn't you know that Rudolph is Chinese?  It's now May, if your keeping track.  I was waiting until the Kansas weather chilled out and decided to stay warm before using this gift.  Uggs are bad news for a new pedi. 

We are getting ready to head to Vegas for Gina's bach party (Hollaaa!) and I figured this was a perfect time to use it.  So last night we all went and got our shalak on.  Loved the shalak business by the way!

I have really ugly toes...

And as if I needed another reason to post about why I love my friends so much... here it is.....



Nothing quite like drinking wine out of nalgene's at the nail salon! 



Try it sometime.  I highly recommend!


5 comments: