Friends came in town on Saturday for Lacey's sister's baby shower and then we all hit up the town afterwards.
The weather was rainy and gross, so what better of a way to pass the time than happy hour? LaBodega's started at 2, so that's where we went. Tony and I had been there the day before after work, so I felt a little silly when our waitress from the day before came up to our table. I like happy hours... deal with it.
To continue the HH trend, we headed to RA for dinner. Everyone seemed to be in the sushi mode. I also remembered to snap some pics.
You can't leave a sushi dinner without sake bombs. It's illegal.
Then we headed to Paddy O'Quigs for the KSU game. Tear. That was so hard to watch and I'm still moping around over here.
Here's Lindsay when there was about 2 minutes left and we were basically tied. She says to the waitress, 'bring me a starburst aSAP'.
![]() |
| Cheers to herself |
![]() |
| Ahh, super blurry. This was taken before the end of the game. We were not smiling afterwards. |
![]() |
| Linz missed the memo. Priceless. |
That's when things got out of control...
Someone came up with the marvelous idea to shot gun beers. This is Lindsay preparing.
Then there was some sort of dance off between Meghan and Lindsay...
While the rest of us did this:
And then Lacey broke out 'The Move'. It's her signature dance move from high school. I'm not sure why it hasn't become famous yet. It should beat out the Dougie, hands down. As you can see below, it's quite entertaining.
![]() |
| Start low, arms crossed |
![]() |
| Fan your arms to the side and tilt your head |
![]() |
| All while stopping your right foot. |
I really hope J.Lo doesn't read my blog b/c she will totally steal it for her next music video. I'm sure of it.
I'm not sure what this next thing is called. I just know it's not part of 'The Move'.
![]() |
| And I have no idea what we had on the tv. |
Evidently Linz must have stolen Lace's moves and she needed to be tackled. Actually, I have no idea what actually happened.
![]() |
| But Margo wanted in on it. |
It's probably a good thing we all don't see each other more often. Mama's gettin' old.

























this sure helps the memory lapse I had of the evening...what a great post w/ some good & bad pics :) I was a dancing machine (again)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Loved all the pics, especially the ones of Linz and Rains dance off.
ReplyDeleteDang. Those are some sweet dance moves!
ReplyDeleteI gotta start going to La Bodega more often! I keep forgetting there is one out south now!
Rainsberger loves a good dance off....and her faces never change!
ReplyDelete