Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Thursday, March 31, 2011

Morning

Nothing new and exciting around here, so I thought I'd show you what my breakfast looks like.  Because that's so exciting. 


Here we have my usual arrangement of bevs.  Water, coffee, and Pibb Zero.  Usually that Pibb Zero would be a Diet Coke, but I thought I'd switch it up today.  Also, I recently just found a love for coffee.  With flavored creamer of coarse.  Just to make it that much more unhealthy. 
That is a bag of pretzels which I dipped in mustard.  I'm obsessed with condiments, you can't stop me.  I'm proud of my breakfast  snack this morning, as it is usually pizza rolls.  Not kidding.  Maybe if I woke up in the morning with more than 30 minutes to spare, I would make something like eggs or toast.  I just don't have time...sleep is important. 

Oh and yes, that is Frank Martin.  I just noticed that he made the picture as well.  He greets me every morning and on Mondays he tells me to suck it up and be a big girl, have another Diet Coke, and wake the eff up.  He might need to give me that speech again this morning.  I'm moving a little slow.

Happy Thursday!  Our beloved Friday is almost here... almost!


No comments:

Post a Comment