I love me some restaurant.com. You can get a $25 gift certificate for $10. Or a $50 gc for $20. In some cases they will send out promo codes and you can get them much cheaper. That's where I come in :)
Right now if you enter the promo code SPRING at checkout, you will get 70% off. So you'll be getting a $25 gift cert. for only $3. $50 gc for $6 and so on.
You can enter in any zip code and it will bring up the restaurants that participate in your area. Here are my fav restaurants that are listed in the KC area.
Waldo Pizza
Willie's
Kennedy's
Maya's
Twin City Tavern
And some more upscale ones that would be for a special occassion and nice to have a gift cert:
The Majestic
Peppercorn Duck Club
Pierpont's
The Skies
Melting Pot
Also a ton more that I'd like to try... check it out here!
Make sure to read the restrictions for each. Some you have to have a minimum purchase, some are good with booze, some not (I'm not a fan of these), and some are only valid Sun-Thurs. All of them either expire in one year from purchase or do not expire at all.
Happy Eating!
I will totally have to check this out for Denver restaurants!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to restaurant.com in so long b/c the restaurants never seemed to refresh, so thanks for the tip! I just bought Maya's and MI Great Room.
ReplyDelete