Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Monday, March 28, 2011

A to Z

I'm stuck with nothing to blog about.  Well, until I get some pictures from the weekend from my friends with the nice cameras.  Gina, Biggs, that's you...

So I'm going to do a random post that I've seen on a few different blogs.  Getting To Know Me From A-Z, b/c I'm sure you all care so much.

Here we goooo...

Get to Know Me from A to Z:

A. Age: 26.  My birthday is in May.  Barely.  May 31st.  I'm a gemini - pretty sure, didn't somebody just change the signs all up?  Who has the right to do that anyways?


B. Bed size: Queen.  I'm dying for a King.  Tony + me + big white dog that feels the need to make herself comfy by laying across us = uncomfortable!!

C. Chore you dislike: All of them?  Is that an answer? Actually, I'll go with laundry.  Tony even does his own, probably b/c he would never have clean clothes if it were left to me. 

D. Dogs: Margo my love bug.  She's a handful, but I love her all the same.

E. Essential start to your day:  The snooze button.  We are friends.  I slam on him at least 4 times every morning.  And then a diet coke on my way to work.  Epidemy of health over here.

F. Favorite color: Green.  Love me some green. 

G. Gold or silver: Usually silver, but I've been going with 'bronze' a lot lately.


H. Height: 5'6", but if you reference the 2001 State volleyball program I'm 5'8.  Intimidating.

I. Instruments you play(ed): I was quite the musician.  Okay, I didn't excel in any besides piano, but I tried my hand at the flute and the violin.  Yes, I was in orchestra until I was a sophomore.  Laugh all you want.  Next to last chair.  Sweeet.

J. Job title: Officially it's the Marketing Director.  Unofficially 'office b*tch'.  Just kidding, but I do a little bit of everything.  It's random, hince me blogging.

K. Kids: Just my Margy baby for now.  I feel like everyone around me is having enough babies for me at this point.
L. Live: OP. Hollaaaa. Originally from the Bend.  Great Bend.  Great Bend, Kansas.  Google it.

M. Mom’s name:  Lynn.  Love my mama!

N. Nicknames: Cal.  Everyone is so creative.  Well, I guess Lacey did come up with Schmal at some point.

O. Overnight hospital stays:  None.  Knock on wood...

P. Pet peeves:  When bikers ride in the middle of the street like they are cars.  When people let their kids run a muk in nice stores, or the grocery store, or really any store.  When people are selfish.  (i'm going to stop before ya'll think I hate all people)


Q. Quote from a movie: Well, the latest is from Tosh's standup.
I love it when people say they are bad test takers... 'you mean you're stupid'. 
I'm just not good at taking tests... 'oh that part when it comes down to finding out what you actually know?'  You're just stupid.
OR -  'if you are an ugly woman, you're like a man.  You're going to have to work.' 

R. Righty or lefty:  Righty. 


S. Siblings: Brother Mack.  He's 21.  The whole family was relieved.  Can't believe he's that old though!


T. Time you wake up: Weekdays - 7:10, 7:20, 7:30, 7:40, 7:45.  Remember my friend the snooze button?  Weekends it's free game... usually by 9:30 though.

U. Underwear: Thongs. Occasionally boy shorts at night.


V. Vegetables you dont’ like:  I think I like all veggies.  Oh no, beets, I hate beets.  And prunes. Sick.  Actually prunes might be a fruit.  Are prunes a fruit?  Well, I hate them just the same.

W. What makes you run late:  I'm usually always on time, but if I'm late it's b/c Margo decides she needs to walk around smelling the yard for 10 minutes before she pees. 

X. X-rays you’ve had:    2 (excluding teeth xrays).  One for my broken foot.  One for my chest last year when I had pluritis...wth?  I still don't know what it is, look it up if you care that much :)

Y. Yummy food you make: I'm a big fan of my lasagna recipe, as well as some chili and soup recipes I have.  I've really branched out on cooking lately and I'm loving it!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys hands down.  Any kind of ape.  They are too funny!

5 comments:

  1. I hate beets too...YUCK! And I love that you called Marg Margy...I don't know why but it makes me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tosh and I'm so glad you don't do Tony's laundry! I always feel mean, but not mean enough to make me do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate doing dishes!! ugh. Not sure why thou. This was fun to read - I may have to copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still laugh at the bikers comment because that could most definitely be me! We usually stay to the edge the best we can, but I can't get too close to the curb or I'll crash. I have a scar on my shoulder to prove it! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love TOSH.0 way more than anyone should be allowed to love a TV show. I can be heard saying things like, "Oh, Daniel" almost every night because he's so funny!

    ReplyDelete