I went to Gina's last night and...
Well, it's still there.
Gina says to not pay attention to the bright blue house across the street, (her neighbor went crazy and started that project last summer), but actually I'm thinking that he should come pick it up. It matches really well.
He better make a move quick for that beaut though, before it ends up in Emily and Dave's economy sized dumpster* next door...
*Emily and Dave live right next to Gina (crazy right?), well they are doing some remodeling. Hince the huge ass dumpster in their driveway.
**Gina would like me to make sure you all know that their neighborhood does not normally look this ghetto with the recliners, dumpsters, and such. That bright blue house however, is always there. :)


LOL it really does look like I live in the ghetto :) And your right the stupid blue house needs my beautiful blue chair!
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you give the Blue chair to Emily and Dave as a housewarming present:)
ReplyDeleteLOL! This cracks me up!!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! So funny!
ReplyDelete