Life is what we make it... always has been... always will be.



Friday, March 11, 2011

White Dog for Sale

She sheds like crazy, has a crooked nose, and a wicked underbite. 

She also eats everything that crosses her mouth.

Things like this... magazines, a slipper, and yep you see it...

Yep, that's an entire remote...

She obviously came back to finish what she started.

I had a horrible day on Wednesday and came home to see this... I just started crying.  Huh?  I was crying over an eaten remote.  Emotional much?  At least I remembered to grab my camera for the sake of the blog.

So, any takers???

Funny thing is, I could never sell this love bug...


Even with all of her specialness craziness. 

2 comments:

  1. We have gone through 2 remotes thus far with Tyson.... Comcast hates us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Poor Callie. Poor Margo! She may end up at the pound! :(

    ReplyDelete